“Mission Leaders Network”
Who we are, why are we here, what do we do and How do we do what we do
- Mission Leaders Network (MLN) exists to assist the global Christian community in fulfilling the Great Commission (Matt: 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; John 20:21) by providing Biblical counselings, security, training, and crisis management services within the Body of Christ.
- We are here to offer living hope to the hopeless, faith to the faithless and promising futures to all through the finished work on Calvary, especially, “the Christian leaders/pastor”. “Seeking the welfare to those belonging to the five-fold ministerial household of faith”
- Our Vision is to see more and more christian leaders and their congregation become committed followers of Jesus Christ, in the Church, our community and beyond.
- To provide pastoral guidance for potential Pastors and Missionaries serving in their field of operation.
- To create a platform of sharing, encouraging and give other support for Ministers of the Gospel, particularly Missionaries.
- To mobilize and organize prayer support for world evangelization and discipleship.
- To offer Biblical supports/counsel For Missionaries, Ministers of the Gospel and their families.
- We exist above all to Glorify God, Worship God, Serve God faithfully and Pray together in the Bible way.
Our values are embedded in who we are:
1. Accountable in all that we do
2. Creative in finding successful solutions through the Ministry of the Holy Spirit and Wisdom of the Holy Scriptures.
3. Outstanding in the quality of staff, resource and delivery
4. Results focused – to achieve the maximum for all stakeholders
5. Nurturing to develop individuals who are resilient and self-determining
6. Maintaining and sustaining Biblical Culture, Principles and Practice
7. Approaching and handling issues of life from Biblical perspective
- Every church and ministry has a special God-given potential (“He gave talents to each according to their ability.” Matthew 25:15, “Eph 4:11. And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers”; Eph 4:11-13). We as consultancy seek to help discovery and recovery this hidden God given potential within the body of Christ for maximums use and to the glory of God.
- We aim to help discover the obstacles facing your local church or organization and to guide Church leaders towards a customized and Biblical based plan to overcome limitations, challenges and risk. We will achieve this through Consultation, Training, Mentoring, Coaching and Conferences, tackling most areas of church and ministry within the body of Christ.
- We are committed from leading change in your church/ ministry governance to developing innovative strategies for community outreach to managing the staff of your nonprofit ministry.
- Our Mission is to move the local church into mission and evangelism by cultivating a collaborative network of churches who together are willing to start new churches, and helps existing churches fulfill their mandate more effectively
- The global Christian community will be informed and prepared for risks and dangers as they serve in their respective field of operation. Mission Leaders Network will accomplish this by working collaboratively with the Community of Churches and Leadership of other Christian organizations.
- We seek to work with the Pastors, the local churches, and communities to unlock potential for service to God and service to man.
- We are here and ready to help! Not to take over your church or ministry.